FLCC 2017 Scholarship Application is available
FIRST LUTHERAN COMMUNITY CHURCH 2017 SCHOLARSHIP.
The Scholarship Award is $500
Qualifications: Applicant must be:
* a member of First Lutheran Community Church of Port Orchard, WA
* a graduating high school senior, or having graduated within the past five years
* demonstrating a grade point average of 3.0 or above
* planning to attend, during the 2017-2018 academic year, an accredited institution of higher education (community college, four year university, or technical school) and accepted prior to final release of funds
Applicant must submit:
-Application: completed and signed
-Letter: See number 5* last page
– Transcript: published closest before deadline from current school
– Letters of reference from non-relatives: Minimum of 2, maximum of 3, from current or former teachers, youth directors, employers, volunteer supervisors… Letters of reference must be signed by author of each letter.
Please click HERE for the 2017 Scholarship Application.