First Lutheran Community Church is a "come as you are" place. You can expect:
- To be greeted when you walk in the door and during the worship service.
- To learn more about the congregation (things to learn, things to do, people to meet) at the Welcome Center.
- To be given a small folder about what is happening during worship.
- At each worship gathering you will sing, pray, and hear passages from the Bible.
- The preacher will share a message that applies the passages of the Bible to daily living.
- On the first and third Sundays of the month, FLCC celebrates Communion--a taste of bread and wine (or grape juice) shared with the people gathered for worship that day. In Communion we celebrate Jesus' presence and remember God's grace. All are welcome to share in Communion, regardless of your background.
- Either before or after the worship service, a time to share refreshments and conversation.
You are welcomed and loved by God!